Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have experience recruiting in a fast paced, quick-turn environment? DecisionPoint is currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruiting Team. You will be a trusted business partner and function as an Advisor to the business on candidate sourcing strategies, market trends, and social recruiting.
To be successful in this role, you will need to move fast and enjoy a challenge! You will be instrumental in creating and testing innovative recruiting strategies that drive hiring efforts for our programs across various skill types and levels. As a trusted recruiting advisor to your client group, you will use your strong collaboration and communication skills to influence hiring decisions and activities, and effectively meet the staffing needs on the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting activities including candidate sourcing, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, offer negotiation and closing of candidates
- Source candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques such as Internet job boards; search engines; social media sites; cold calling targeted candidates and companies; networking through professional associations, user groups, and list servs; employee/candidate referrals
- Continually evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies to actively identify, cultivate, and grow target candidate pools of top talent
- Work closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process, and promote effective and efficient hiring practices using consultative skills to influence all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Track and record recruiting activities in accordance with established business processes and DoL/OFFCP regulations; prepare reports to business leaders as required/requested
- Represent DecisionPoint and its values in all interactions with potential internal and external candidates
- Bachelor’s degree, along with 5+ years of related recruiting experience (additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Demonstrated experience in a Contingency Search model
- Familiarity with Government Proposal processes
- Ability to cultivate an online presence for purposes of attracting talent.
- Ability to travel when needed
- Proficiency using effective sourcing and research methodologies
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced government consulting/contracting environment
- General understanding of HR practices and DoL
- Well-versed in OFCCP Federal compliance
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) (iCIMS Prefrred)
- Well-developed assessment, negotiation, collaboration, and consultation skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytic skills, along with an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
What’s in it for you….
- Experience sourcing and recruiting high-level security clearances in the DoD and Intelligence community desired
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.