As an Intermediate Web Developer
, you will provide Information Technology (IT) services supporting the United States Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). Contractor support will primarily be required in the NETCOM Headquarters, subcommand organizations and other NETCOM supported locations, globally. The program involves IT support to NETCOM and NETCOM-supported organizations for Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) hardware, software, data, applications, tools, and systems used by the Army. Organizations supported include the NETCOM Assistant Chief of Staff, G-6 with business operations, Cybersecurity, Knowledge Management Integration (KMI), Army Enterprise Service Ownership/Development, Capability Management, and Content Management requirements.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Web Developer-Intermediate in support of the NETCOM G6 effort.
- Developing Web applications and interfaces for both NETCOM internal and US Army external customers or that are currently in development/or future requirements that are part of the NETCOM environment.
- Following the SDLC that include development, STIG applications, ACAS scanning and security hardening.
- Testing application in both an internal and external test bed environment.
- Quality checking all provided inputs to the book of knowledge for each problem upon resolution.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- IAT-II designated certification
- IAT II/ CE Certifications / 5+ years of DOD experience
What you’ll get!
- Excellent customer service skills are a must, along with verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately - vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.