As an Application Developer
, you will provide Information Technology (IT) services supporting the United States Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). Contractor support will primarily be required in the NETCOM Headquarters, subcommand organizations and other NETCOM supported locations, globally. The program involves IT support to NETCOM and NETCOM-supported organizations for Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) hardware, software, data, applications, tools, and systems used by the Army. Organizations supported include the NETCOM Assistant Chief of Staff, G-6 with business operations, Cybersecurity, Knowledge Management Integration (KMI), Army Enterprise Service Ownership/Development, Capability Management, and Content Management requirements.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop Web applications and interfaces for both NETCOM internal and US Army external customers or that are currently in development/or future requirements that are part of the NETCOM environment.
- Performs Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities: writing code, performing usability testing, debugging code issues, promoting code, and providing implementation support.
- Following the SDLC that include development, STIG applications, ACAS scanning and security hardening.
- Testing application in both an internal and external test bed environment.
- Quality checking all provided inputs to the book of knowledge for each problem upon resolution.
Additional Skills & Organization:
- Active Secret Clearance
- IAT II Certifications
- 3+ years of application development experience
- DoD experience
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
- Excellent customer service skills are a must, along with verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.