We are seeking a Database Administrator III to support of the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide database administration and support for standard database software
- Maintain shared and dedicated database resources.
- Participate in database design processes and, if appropriate to do so, evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Administrates organization’s database, using database management system to organize and store data.
- Ascertains user requirements, creates computer databases, and tests and coordinates changes.
- Interacts with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases.
- Ensures performance of database.
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor's degree.
- Eight (8)years' experience
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.