We are seeking an Application Developer III to participate in the full project life cycle including gathering requirements, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of applications to support the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
Job Responsibilities :
- Programs computers, develops, runs tests, and maintains current computer programs that provide instructions computers must follow to perform their function.
- Develops, designs, and tests logical structure for solving problems by computers.
- Writes programs according to specifications, which may be provided by Software Engineers, Systems Analysts, or other computer scientists.
- Updates, repairs, modifies, and expands existing computer programs.
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- Comprehensive knowledge with Software Development Life Cycle technologies
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor degree
- A minimum eight (8) years' experience in application development
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.