We are seeking a Database Administrator III
to design, manage and maintain databases of medium to high complexity. The Database Administrator III will evaluate and optimize database configuration and access, resolve database performance and capacity issues, and perform database recovery and back-up for the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
- Administrates organization’s database, using database management system to organize and store data.
- Ascertains user requirements, creates computer databases, and tests and coordinates changes.
- Interacts with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data.
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience as Database Administrator
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.