We are seeking a Project Manager II to manage and oversee all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. The Project Manager II will determine project needs and acquire resources required for the success of the project for the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
- Manages, coordinates, and establishes priorities for complete life-cycle of Information Technology projects including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of solutions designed to meet the project requirements.
- Designs project plans which identify needs and define major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Four (4) years’ experience managing increasing complex projects.
- The following certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP); ITIL v3 Foundation
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.