We are seeking a SharePoint Administrator to administer and advise on the design, installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades of a SharePoint platform for the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
- Collects user requirements; and directs the SharePoint configuration, design, redesign, installation, migration, and maintenance processes associated with databases and resources.
- Manages the SharePoint servers; troubleshoots and fixes server issues; and ensures the platform is updated.
- Administers and advises on the design, installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades of a SharePoint platform for an organization.
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Minimum four (4) years with directly relevant experience as a SharePoint Administrator including developing, updating, and maintaining SharePoint configurations
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.