We are seeking a Systems Administrator III to administer, develop, run tests on, implement, and maintain operating systems and related software for the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
- Administers, develops, runs tests on, implements, and maintains operating system and related software.
- Establishes and implements standards for computer operations for compatibility between hardware and software, according to specifications and parameters.
- Troubleshoots and resolves software, operating system, and networking problems.
- Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and, when necessary, performs data recoveries.
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Nine (9) years' experience
- Ability to obtain Public Trust.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.