We are seeking a Systems Engineer II to analyze organizational business needs in terms of information technology systems requirements. The Systems Engineer II will develop information technology systems that will provide system capabilities required for projected workloads, and plan layout and installations of new systems or modifications of existing systems for the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and implementing solutions to optimize the infrastructure operations
- Designs, implements, tests, documents, and maintains system integration solutions.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications, while solving hardware/software interface problems.
- Analyzes organizational business needs in terms of information technology systems requirements.
- Develops information technology systems that will provide system capabilities required for projected workloads, and plans layout and installation of new system or modification of existing system.
What you’ll get!
- Five (5) years’ relevant work experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.