DecisionPoint Corporation, and its wholly owned subsidiary CORTEK, are seeking exceptionally a qualified and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of the Business Data Analyst – Credentialing & Privileging
. This position is based in Falls Church, VA, and allows for some telework.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Support for the Credentialing and Privileging transformation.
- Assist with the maintenance of provider credentials (licensure, official education certifications, US Drug Enforcement Administration prescribing authorization etc.) and hospital privileges (C&P) for health care providers (HPs) in the Military Health System (MHS) and is a critical element of the MHS compliance with The Joint Commission (TJC) hospital accreditation standards.
- Support tracking the credentials of the 96,000+ Healthcare Providers (HPs) in order to assure compliance with statutory, regulatory, and accreditation requirements.
- Support Market Research activities to prepare a cost estimate and identify potential replacement solutions for the current CCQAS. I
- Support the Business Process Analysis (BPA) for C&P as well as the draft Analysis of Alternatives (AOA)/Economic Analysis (EA).
- Assist with the development of requirements and scope of work for replacement CCQAS.
- Provides focused, accurate and timely correspondence, workflow and publication management support to the DHA, Assistant Director, Healthcare Administration, Deputy Assistant Director, Medical Affairs (DAD MA) and external agencies as required
- Supports organization’s communication and workflow management requirements
- Composes and prepares correspondence for information concerning the organization’s mission and programs, office procedures and policy notification interpreting and adapting policies, guides, regulations and precedents to new or unique situations.
- Reviews and coordinates incoming and out-going correspondence, materials publications, regulations and directives.
- Prepares briefings for senior leadership; assists in providing read-ahead information to Division Chiefs/Directors or other executive leadership members.
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor’s Degree with five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- US Citizen and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Knowledge of basic business practices to include Business Case Analysis and Business Process Analysis.
- Familiarity with the military system and Defense Health agency.
- Ability to deal effectively with Department of Defense and interagency issues
- Strong relationship building and facilitation skills to communicate with stakeholders on all levels of the organization regarding product progress
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Extensive Problem-Solving experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.