DecisionPoint Corporation, and its wholly owned subsidiary CORTEK, are seeking exceptionally a qualified and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of the Military Healthcare Analyst – Patient Administration
. This position is based in Falls Church, VA, and allows for some telework.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct support for the consolidation of patient administrative services under the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Patient Administration Division (PAD).
- Engage with developing policies, procedures, education, and training material in support of the organizations COVID-19 response.
- Continuously update policies which impact both internal and external customers.
- Develop training for the field is in response to new COVID requirements to meet new coding and data collection needs.
- Develop and track patient movement within the DHA markets ensuring a stream-lined approach to patient movement across multiple DHA markets to ensure visibility of the patient population.
- Develop multiple processes in support of utilizing both systems to accomplish new COVID-19 data capturing processes.
- Provide support for coding, patient registration, and monitoring support as well as training development support.
- Develops a coordinated concept of operations to achieve a Final Operational Capability (FOC) in accordance with the DHA's Plan 3.
- Achieves communication and accountability to support existing PAD projects in the FY20 Quadruple Aim (QPP).
- Provides focused, accurate and timely correspondence, workflow and publication management support to the DHA, Assistant Director, Healthcare Administration, Deputy Assistant Director, Healthcare Operations (DAD HCO) and external agencies as required
- Recommends changes in functions and organization of the branch
- Supports organization’s communication and workflow management requirements
- Provides expert advice/aids in the preparation of DAD HCO strategic communication; shapes messaging, determines appropriate audience and best methods for delivery.
- Performs various activities to include coordinating taskings and correspondence of the PAD division, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and meeting customer needs.
- Composes and prepares correspondence for information concerning the organization’s mission and programs, office procedures and policy notification interpreting and adapting policies, guides, regulations and precedents to new or unique situations.
- Reviews and coordinates incoming and out-going correspondence, materials publications, regulations and directives.
- Prepares briefings for senior leadership; assists in providing read-ahead information to Division Chiefs/Directors or other executive leadership members.
- Briefs executive leadership team weekly or as needed.
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor’s Degree with eight (8) to ten (10) years of relevant work experience.
- US Citizen and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Familiarity with patient administration and its processes through previous consulting, healthcare management, or clinical work.
- Knowledge of military command structures, DHA’s mission and organizational relationships above and below DHA’s organizational structure
- Expert ability to develop Organizational Charts and department level policy documents.
- Expert skill in leading extensive market research in the healthcare industry
- Ability to lead multi-agency and multi-organizational working groups to solve complex problems relating to healthcare delivery
- Management and executive knowledge and abilities required to direct and oversee the execution of future operations
- Knowledge of the personnel and budgeting processes; and the knowledge and ability to deal effectively with Department of Defense and interagency issues
- Strong relationship building and facilitation skills to communicate with stakeholders on all levels of the organization regarding product progress
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Extensive Problem-Solving experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.