We are seeking a Testing Specialist Senior to support the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise. The Tester will focus on full-lifecycle software integration and testing, but may also support design, develop, code, test, and debug complex new software products, or make significant enhancements to existing software. The ideal candidate has significant experience in software and software system testing, automated testing suites. Prepares specifications for equipment and software used to test information technology systems, subsystems, and controls, and tests and records results.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop, document and execute test cases, test scenarios, testing plans and procedures.
- Must be able to review and analyze system specifications.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
- Apply common testing principles to changes and new development for applications and websites.
- Develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
- Creation of test scripts/cases, execution of Integration Testing, Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Application Testing, and Database Testing.
What you’ll get!
- Associate Degree
- A minimum 4 years' experience testing software applications.
- Solid knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle process
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.