We are seeking a Help Desk Lead to support and coordinate the activities of all Help Desk personnel, managing Tier 1/2/3 support for the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
The ideal candidate supervises and coordinates activities of Help Desk Technicians or Representatives engaged in assisting computer users with hardware and software questions and problems, fielding telephone calls and email messages from customers seeking guidance on technical problems, diagnosing nature of problems, and assisting customers through problem solving steps. Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves information systems problems to minimize down time of applications and personnel.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage a Tier 1/2/3 help desk
- Coordinate daily activities of the Service Desk
- Promote culture of excellent customer service
- Evaluate, assess, and report service delivery performance metrics
- Train service desk technicians
- Triage support requests
- Manage incident escalation
- Support Windows desktops, MS Office applications, email, and networked printers.
- Strong communications and customer service skills.
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor's Degree or additional experience in lieu of degree
- A minimum 7 years' IT Service Desk experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Ability to obtain ITIL v3 Foundations
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.