We are seeking a Help Desk Specialist II to provide technical support to
the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide Tier 2 technical support for break/fix, network, and software issue tickets.
- Assesses and troubleshoots computer support problems and applies understanding of computer software and hardware products and services to resolve problems of users.
- Receives telephone calls and emails from users having problems using computer software and hardware or inquiring how to use specific software, programming languages, electronic mail, or operating systems.
- Ascertains from computer user the nature of problem, determines whether problem is caused by hardware, such as modem, printer, cables, or telephone, formulates diagnosis, and assists users through problem solving steps.
What you’ll get!
- Associate Degree or experience
- A minimum 3 years of experience
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.