We are seeking a Help Desk Technician I to provide end-user support to
the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide Tier 1 service desk support
- Support Windows desktops, MS Office applications, email, and networked printers.
- Strong communications and customer service skills.
What you’ll get!
- High School Diploma
- A minimum 1 years of experience
- Must be able to evaluate approved security product capabilities and develop solutions
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.