DecisionPoint Corporation, and its wholly owned subsidiary CORTEK, are seeking exceptionally a qualified and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of the Compliance and Information Assurance Specialist. The Compliance and Information Assurance Specialist professional provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to our government customer in support of network and information security systems. The position will be in Washington D.C.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing documentation for agency authorization to operate (ATO) in accordance with Department of State and Federal rules and guidance, including cybersecurity, legal and privacy considerations.
- Coordinate with project team members to achieve and maintain ATO for Application Development Group (ADG) products.
- Consult with ADG participants, overseas missions, and other Department offices about compliance and ATO efforts.
- Report to ADG senior management with status of current ATO and recommendations for further compliance planning and requirements.
- Create integrated development teams covering all aspects of requirements and design through security A&A, deployment, and operational support.
- Track and maintain the Security Authorization of assigned systems
- Continuously update system information and security authorization documentation using the Xacta system.
- Maintain an understanding of the configurations, architecture, software, accounts, data flows, ports, protocols, and other relevant data for each assigned system.
- Advise system owners on matters involving the security posture of assigned systems.
- Perform continuous monitoring of security controls to evaluate if they are implemented correctly and operating as intended in accordance with cybersecurity requirements.
- Provide weekly activity reports to keep management apprised of current and upcoming tasks.
- Support team meetings to provide system compliance and information assurance guidance and to discuss any concerns.
What you’ll get!
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Top Secret Clearance.
- Understanding of FISMA compliance, NIST 800-37, and NIST 800-53 rev4
- 5 year's experience with creating/updating system ATO documentation such as CP, CMP, IRP SSP, SAP, SAR, ATT test plan, and POA&Ms
- Fully cleared to access Department of State FISMA Moderate systems immediately.
- Knowledge of government standards for cybersecurity and information assurance, including encryption standards and the federal enterprise architecture (FEA) (required).
- Extensive knowledge of cloud platforms, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Services.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud productivity suites, including Microsoft’s Office 365 and Google G-Suite.
- Demonstrated experience in web administration, network administration and server security in a Microsoft
- Knowledge of SQL and noSQL technology including legacy and cloud hosted databases (required).
- Demonstrated experience with the technical and conceptual environment of web development, especially with tools relevant to interface design, the creation of interactive web pages, database connections, interactivity, and the creation of customized graphic images.
- The ability to communicate technical as well as non-technical information clearly, both orally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences (required)
- Ability to use web-based tracking systems for incident tracking and project management.
- Extensive experience with backup/disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Extensive experience with web CMS, including WordPress, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint online.
- Experience using PC workstation operations in a Microsoft Office environment including MS Internet Explorer, MS Word, EXCEL, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint Designer, etc, as well as knowledge of Windows 10 Professional system internals such as the registry (required)
- Experience with popular web browsers including Google Chrome, FireFox and Apple Safari (required).
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.