As the Operations Manager,
you will manage, coordinate, and establish priorities in support of the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise. You will play an integral role in all related IT projects, to include the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of solutions designed to assist BOR as they modernize and consolidate their infrastructure systems.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Determines project needs and acquires resources required for the success of the project
- Designs project plans which identify needs and define major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
- Directs and provides leadership to contractor and sub-contractor teams working with local, State, or Federal government programs in accordance with existing procedures, applicable laws, and government requirements.
- Oversees teams, field subject matter experts, specialists, and engineers in the execution of duties that may include information technology services, engineering services, site surveys, installation drawings, ordering and delivery of products, configuration of data management, training, logistics support, preparing and disseminating information regarding contract status, and reviewing contractual obligations
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with four (4) or more years of relevant experience
- Eligible for Public Trust
What you’ll get!
- Certification as either a Project Management Professional (PMP) or a Program Management Professional (PgMP) strongly desired
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.