As the Service Manager,
you will support and coordinate the activities of all Help Desk personnel engage in providing end-user support for the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides direct support for all help desk representatives engage in assisting computer users with hardware and software questions and problems, fielding telephone calls and email messages from customers seeking guidance on technical problems, diagnosing nature of problems, and assisting customers through problem solving steps
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves information systems problems to minimize down time of applications and personnel
- Making recommendations to improve, optimize, standardize, and streamline customer support process to maximize customer satisfaction, as well as reduce costs
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with seven (7) or more years of relevant experience
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain ITIL v3 Foundation, ITIL v3 Service Operations certifications, or higher
- Eligible for Public Trust
What you’ll get!
- Related technical and managerial experience in an end-to-end service desk and desk side service delivery environment in a leadership capacity
- Demonstrated experience and proven success implementing changes, processes, and standards to improve an enterprise-wide service
- Previous experience providing performance-based customer service support against multiple performance metrics for the Federal Government.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience with the implementation and customization of service desk tools and automation technologies.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.