As the Program Manager,
you will manage, coordinate, and establish priorities in support of the Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's (BOR) IT enterprise. You will play an integral role in all related IT projects, to include the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of solutions designed to assist BOR as they modernize and consolidate their infrastructure systems. This role is part of an ongoing proposal effort, with work projected to start in October 2020.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Determines project needs and acquires resources required for the success of the project
- Designs project plans which identify needs and define major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with eight (8) or more years of relevant experience
- Must possess and maintain certification as either a Project Management Professional (PMP) or a Program Management Professional (PgMP).
- Active ITIL v3 Foundation and ITIL v3 Service Operations certifications
- Eligible for Public Trust
- Experience providing enterprise-level IT Service Delivery and Management services in a leadership capacity
- Experience with the management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees (including Subcontractors) of various skill levels for projects similar in size and scope as proposed for this contract
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.