Responsibilities & Duties:
- Will serve as an advisor to Government personnel on all specified aspects of Network Enabled Mission Command (NEMC) operational capabilities and activities. Responsibilities include:
- Provide military/resource analysis, supporting the prioritization, synchronization, and integration of Army MC, tactical networks, and Information Technology Portfolios.
- Will also be responsible for strategic planning, requirements /capabilities development, test and evaluation events (if applicable), integration and acquisition management of MC and Network enabling systems. Review and analyze operational impacts of requirements/capabilities development, testing and evaluation plans (as applicable), resourcing, testing, and acquisition.
- Attend meetings and workgroups, develop and present briefings.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and four (4) years of experience or ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- At least six (6) years of progressive experience in Army operations, to include Army staff experience, from both an operational and financial perspective.
- At least two (2) years of Enterprise experience required.
- Working knowledge and experience in Army and Joint Capabilities Integrated Development Systems (JCIDS) / requirements approval process, Army resourcing processes (Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE), Army test and evaluation processes (if applicable), and Department/Army acquisition processes especially as these processes apply to the Mission Command (Command and Control) and Networked / Information Technology Systems and portfolios.
- Expertise in tactical radio systems and tactical satellite communications systems.
- Ability to simultaneous management of multiple complex tasks and activities.
- Demonstrated history of developing innovative solutions for complex issues.
- Understanding of Army organization, Joint doctrine and OSD processes.
- Ability to prepare HQDA EXORDS and prepare/brief statistical data, prepare reports, briefings, executive summaries, information papers and command level correspondence, and present briefings to General Officers.
- G3 or G6 staff experience desired.
What you’ll get!
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.