CORTEK is seeking a Operations & Maintenance Field Specialist I
for the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office to provide administrative, programmatic, training and exercise, medical operations, and information coordination services to Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Operations Support Directorate (OSD) in order to enhance the nation’s abilities to prevent terrorists and other threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction and support operational partners in closing capability gaps along adversary pathways.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Supports systems acquisition with emphasis on chem/bio fielding to include site preparation, installation, government acceptance testing.
- Manage the sustainment of the system to include maintaining sensor locations, performing failure mode analysis, configuration management of retrofits and technology insertion, and disposal of the system.
- Assist in the technical evaluation of the jurisdiction’s application for funding under a Cooperative Agreement.
- Coordinates with the BioWatch Quality Assurance program to adjudicate audit findings and identify improvements.
- Authors, edits, and contributes to production of acquisition documents, reports, briefings, etc.
- Interface with jurisdictional Field Operations teams.
- Assist with the planning, coordination, and execution of all events.
- Provide technical assistance in reviewing Cooperative Agreements, at the direction of the DFO.
What you’ll get!
- DHS Suitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, Acquisition Logistics, or a technical field related to organization mission, with six (6) or more years of related acquisition logistics or engineering experience
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.