CORTEK is seeking a Management Analyst III
for the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office to provide administrative, programmatic, training and exercise, medical operations, and information coordination services to Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Operations Support Directorate (OSD) in order to enhance the nation’s abilities to prevent terrorists and other threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction and support operational partners in closing capability gaps along adversary pathways.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Analyzes and evaluates findings and recommends more efficient, effective, and economical ways to accomplish workload and program objectives.
- Prepares a variety of comprehensive status reports, management summaries and briefing papers which inform leadership and outlines issues, solutions, and recommendations.
- Performs data collection, cataloguing, and analysis.
- Interfaces and coordinates with other directorates, as necessary.
- Prepares and submits requests for information to DHS Components and other federal agencies for additional information on briefing topics.
- Develops documentation, responses, data calls and research in support of the division needs and requirements.
- Assists in budget planning, budget execution, procurement support, accounting reports, analysis and future operations planning.
What you’ll get!
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Candidates must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Bachelor’s degree in program/project management or operations management, with eight (8) or more years of experience in program/project analysis or operations management analysis
- a master’s degree may be substituted for two years’ experience OR
- an Associate degree with an additional seven (7) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.