As a Senior Operations Support / Strategic Communication Analyst
, you will provide operations and program management support for the U.S. Army Mission Command (HQDA G3/5/7) based out of the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. The Senior Support Analyst will monitor and resolve all incoming tasks prior to deadlines and to research, track and analyze DoD, Army, Industry and Congressional Communications affecting the Army’s Mission Command tactical network portfolio to ensure current and future mission command operational requirements, capabilities and priorities are fully represented and considered.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage and track to completion all Tasks assigned to the Division utilizing the Task Management Tool
- Manage the Divisions Master Calendar and synchronize with Division Leaders calendars
- Synchronize Division updates to higher headquarters
- Prepare talking points, information papers, decision papers and review correspondence.
- Prepare and inform G-3/5/7 leadership on key Mission Command engagements, conferences and congressional testimony etc.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Active DoD-issued interim Secret level security clearance with the ability to obtain a final Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or other equivalent degree program, with eight (8) years of progressive experience in how the Army operates, to include experience in operational and generating force operations both at the tactical and Army staff and MACOM levels; an additional four (4) years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to prepare executive summaries for senior leadership and develop information papers utilizing analysis to include statistical data.
Working Environment & Conditions
- Prior experience support DoD and/or Joint Forces operations within the Pentagon.
- Experience working at various Army senior level staffs with Force Management understanding.
- Ability to review and analyze operational impacts of requirements/capabilities development, resourcing, testing, and acquisition.
- Understanding of Army organization, Joint doctrine and OSD processes.
- Understanding and experience with Army Acquisition processes is desired.
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.