CORTEK, a DecisionPoint company, seeking an Acquisition Logistician
to support the Project Director Sensors Aerial Intelligence (PD SAI), Product Manager (PdM) Aerial Enhanced Radar, Optics, and Sensors (AEROS). This employee will serve as the Logistics Lead for the life cycle logistics management support for the Small Tactical Radar – Lightweight (STARLite) acquisition program and Tactical SIGINT Payload capability. PdM AEROS develops, fields, and sustains persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition, force protection, and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations as required.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure that the 12 elements of integrated product support are incorporated at every phase in the life cycle of the programs.
- Develop and implement a performance-based product support strategy that leverages existing organic or contractor support.
- Participate and provide logistics guidance to external integrated product teams.
- Provide input and guidance on performance work statements, statements of work, and contract data requirements lists required for programs to be sustainable.
- Provide budget analyst with funding requirements for logistics products necessary for sustainment.
- Maintain accountability of assets fielded.
- Manage the supply chain for the program to include tracking customer requisitions, parts, and material availability.
- Track and manage the repair/ maintenance of fielded assets that have returned to Depot (Organic or Contractor) for scheduled/ unscheduled maintenance.
- Track and manage all Second Destination Transportation funding requirements to include Funds Verification and Use Authorization Transportation Account Code authorizations and taskers requesting expenditures.
- Prepare, coordinate, update, and manage logistics documents for acquisition milestone decisions and reviews to include but not limited to the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan with appendices, Appendices, Level of Repair Analysis, Analysis of Product Support Alternatives, Core Logistics Assessment / Core Depot Assessment, Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data, Type Classification, and Material Release.
- Manage program Government Furnished Property using the Defense Property Accountability System.
- Conduct inventory inspections.
- Audit, track and manage GFP on program contracts to include drafting GFP attachment gains and losses.
- Ensure that Accountable Property Systems of Record and Army Enterprise Systems Integration Program catalogs are up to date and accurate.
- Manage office equipment in Global Combat Support System – Army.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Active DoD-issued Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree with six (6) or more years of related experience
- Must be able to travel, as required, by auto or plane (up to 25%)
- Experience tailoring 12 elements of Integrated Product Support to an acquisition program.
- Experience preparing or reviewing Type Classification and Materiel Release packages.
- Expertise working with DPAS, AESIP and GCSS-A.
- Experience working with Transportation Account Codes.
- Proficiency in DoD Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in the principles and practices of logistics management.
- Knowledge of all 12 of the Integrated Product Support elements.
- Knowledge of the substantive nature of programs and the analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development or execution.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information to provide multiple courses of action.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
We offer competitive compensation, remote work options, and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Working Environment & Conditions
This job operates in both a professional office environment and a field environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers/photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines as well as military equipment. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The physical work requires the following physical activities: walking, bending, carrying loads, demonstrating the use of military equipment, reaching, sifting, lifting, hand dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.