CORTEK, a DecisionPoint company, is seeking a Program Management Analyst (Finance)
to support the Product Director Sensors Aerial Intelligence (PD SAI), Product Manager (PdM) Aerial Enhanced Radar, Optics, and Sensors (AEROS). This employee will serve as the Ft Belvoir-based Budget Management Director’s right hand at APG, focusing on three lines of effort - MX Sensors, Tactical SIGINT Payload and STARLite. Performance may require interface with senior level organizations such as the Department of Army and other Department of Defense agencies and defense contractors. PdM AEROS develops, fields, and sustains persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition, force protection, and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations as required.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform analysis, evaluation, and oversight of all aspects of the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution of ACAT II and III programs in a Project Manager (PM) office.
- Establish schedules for planning, coordination, and accomplishment of work to facilitate the acquisition and/or work process.
- Serve as a senior analyst performing a wide variety of budget functions involving the formulation, justification, and/or execution of budgets that support overall operations or major substantive programs or projects in the PEO/PM.
- Serve as an expert advisor to the PEO/PM regarding the status, efficiency, or effectiveness of acquisition programs.
- Develop methods to identify deficiencies that may delay program operations.
- Analyze reports to identify potential problem areas of programs pertaining to funding.
- Evaluate plans for implementation of short and long-range operations and objectives/goals.
- Monitor regulatory guidance for programmatic changes affecting program functions.
- Interpret regulations, policies, and directives for implementation into acquisition program development.
- Collaborate with budget, contracts, and other programs to ensure agency compliance.
- Prioritize task to accomplish agency goals and objectives.
- Develop indicators to enhance operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide financial advisory services for budget strategies and techniques.
- Monitor program expenditures to ensure financial requirements are met.
- Monitor program funding to identify deficiencies which may impact program execution.
- Maintain automated systems used to all financial aspects of program operations.
- Provide recommendations regarding workload adjustments to prevent program delays.
- Provide formal/informal presentations concerning all aspects of program functions.
- Brief internal and external customers regarding administrative and operational status.
- Generate various types of correspondence, action papers, studies, and reports to present to senior level officials.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Active DoD-issue Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Business or Accounting – with twelve (12) or more years’ experience managing government programs, to include at least one (1) year of experience at the supervisory level
- Four (4) additional years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s
- Experience in programmatic milestone documentation, monitoring obligations and disbursements through spend plans and creating documentation involved in the Planning, Programing, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process to include P-Forms, R-Forms, Smart Charts, and Program Objective Memorandum/ Weapon System Review (POM/WSR) briefings.
- Experience administering staff actions, actively analyzing programmatic and operational impacts of Continuing Resolution Authority (CRA), Congressional marks, Department of Army adjustments and other increases or decrements to program budget.
- DAWIA Certification Level 2 – Business-Financial Management or equivalent (preferred)
- Need a high performer with a working level knowledge of all things acquisition: cost, contracting, budget and DoD 5000.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to work on many different projects at one time.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically excel.
We offer competitive compensation, remote work options, and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 20 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment