CORTEK, a DecisionPoint company, seeking an Acquisition Logistician
to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors (PM TS), Product Manager (PM) Force Protection System (FPS), Ground-Based Operational Surveillance System (Expeditionary) ((GBOSS (E)) acquisition program. PM FPS develops, fields, and sustains force protection and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations as required.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepare, coordinate, update, and manage logistics documents for acquisition milestone decisions and reviews to include but not limited to the Capability Support Plan, Sustainment Strategy, Life Cycle Logistics Plan, Product Support Strategy, Product Support Plan, Level of Repair Analysis, Core Depot Assessment, and Business Case Analysis.
- Coordinate the development and selection of logistics support alternatives for proposed system/component design.
- Participate in the preparation of a maintainability plan and conduct of maintainability demonstration; review prototype models, drawings, and engineering designs, and make recommendations concerning ease of maintenance of materiel.
- Develop and provide and input data to designers concerning proposed maintainability and reliability objectives for new materiel being developed.
- Support the IPSE planning and implementation to include maintenance plan, supply support, support and test equipment, transportation and handling, technical data, facilities, personnel and training, logistic resource funds, supply support plans, provisioning plan, admin, depot maintenance support plan, material fielding plan and management information. Responsible for maintenance planning, manpower and personnel, supply support, support equipment, technical data, training and training support, computer resources support, facilities, and packaging, handling, storage, and transportation.
- Track and manage systems and repair parts supporting CONUS/OCONUS missions.
- Update, when required, deployment readiness trackers and reports with the number of assets on mission.
- Coordinate with other organizations for the planning, implementing, and support of systems.
- Represent program in meetings and discussions with the development contractor or agency, other organizations/activities, and other Services.
- Maintain continuous liaison with research, engineering, production, and field personnel to influence design to ensure optimum support after the systems are fielded.
- Direct the development of the system support package for testing, participating in the overall test program and reviews results of developmental and operational tests.
- Review and furnish information to stakeholders (upon approval) concerning the support of equipment procured and utilized by the program offices.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Active DoD-issued Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree with six (6) or more years of related experience
- Must be able to travel, as required, by auto or plane (up to 25%)
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Expertise in preparing DoD 5000 acquisition logistics documentation.
- Expertise in fielding policies and procedures including Army-specific guidance.
- Expert ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information to provide multiple courses of action.
- Expert ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Expertise in leading and managing other employees.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
We offer competitive compensation, remote work options, and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Working Environment & Conditions
This job operates in both a professional office environment and a field environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers/photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines as well as military equipment. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The physical work requires the following physical activities: walking, bending, carrying loads, demonstrating the use of military equipment, reaching, sifting, lifting, hand dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.