CORTEK, a DecisionPoint company, is seeking a Tier II Client Service Technician
to provide support for HQ AETC-controlled Video Teleconference (VTC) assets. VTC support shall be limited to equipment support only, which includes software, government-provided hardware replacement, and operational configuration.
The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter and quickly ramp up to speed and be able to work independently with limited guidance.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Team member will provide support for HQ AETC-controlled Video Teleconference (VTC) assets.
- Team member will provide equipment support only, which includes software, government-provided hardware replacement, and operational configuration.
- Team member will maintain oversight of the VTC equipment throughout the duration of a conference.
- Team member will remain available during VTCs for equipment emergencies.
- Team member will perform hardware maintenance and troubleshooting.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma, or equivalent, with one (1) year of experience with VTC support
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements (e.g. IAT II Sec+ ce certification and Computing Environment [WIN7, WIN10, CCNA, etc.] certification)
We offer competitive compensation, remote work options, and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Working Environment & Conditions
This job operates in both a professional office environment and a field environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers/photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines as well as military equipment. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The physical work requires the following physical activities: walking, bending, carrying loads, demonstrating the use of military equipment, reaching, sifting, lifting, hand dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
- Experience working in a DoD client services environment
- ITIL v3 certification