CORTEK, a DecisionPoint company, is seeking a Tier II Client Service Technician Software Manager
to provide HQ AETC Software License Management support. The successful candidate will provide maintenance and support of software licenses and manage their relationship to the overall system life cycle IAW AFMAN 17-1203, Information Technology (IT) Asset Management (ITAM), which would include applications, license agreements and software upgrades. The contractor will provide and maintain the software asset inventory.
The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter and quickly ramp up to speed and be able to work independently with limited guidance.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Team member will provide maintenance and support of software licenses and manage their relationship to the overall system life cycle IAW AFMAN 17-1203, Information Technology (IT) Asset Management (ITAM), which would include applications, license agreements and software upgrades.
- Team member will provide and maintain the software asset inventory.
- Team member will provide support summary information to include the general terms and conditions, benefits, strategic and tactical directions, license ordering information, internal billing process, pricing and deployment and support of the products included in the software agreements.
- Team member will support common practices for ordering software assets, tracking orders and tagging the software assets.
- Team member will support application installation, maintenance, sustainment, and configuration control, to include the information needed in the procurement of supporting software licenses.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Active secret security clearance.
- The candidates shall have, at a minimum, two (2) years of experience with Software License Management.
- More than one (1+) years of experience with Windows 10.
- More than one (1+) years of experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements (e.g. Sec+ ce certification and Computing Environment [WIN7, WIN10, CCNA, etc.] certification).
- Experience working in a DoD client services environment.
- ITIL v3 certification.
We offer competitive compensation, remote work options, and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Working Environment & Conditions
This job operates in both a professional office environment and a field environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers/photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines as well as military equipment. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The physical work requires the following physical activities: walking, bending, carrying loads, demonstrating the use of military equipment, reaching, sifting, lifting, hand dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.