As a Program Analyst
, you will provide acquisition and program management support for the U.S. Army Mission Command (HQDA G3/5/7) based out of the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. You will be responsible for collaborating with system Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to provide recommendations on the approval of all Operational Need Statements within the Mission Command portfolio in accordance with the Army Resourcing Budgeting Board (AR2B) and 4610-R Augmentation Table of Distribution and Allowances processes.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Candidate will support systems prioritization on all Mission Command Line Item Numbers that are a Program of Record but do not have an approved Basic Order of Issue Plan by conducting detailed analysis and collaborating with Subject Matter Experts to prioritize Line Item Numbers for various Army units globally.
- Additionally, candidate will work directly with Force Providers within Major Army Commands, Army Service Component Commands, and Program Executive Offices to synchronize and de-conflict any priority issues within a given Fiscal Year.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Active DoD-issued interim Secret level security clearance with the ability to obtain a final Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or other equivalent degree program, with six (6) years of progressive experience in how the Army operates, to include experience in operational and generating force operations both at the tactical and Army staff and MACOM levels; an additional four (4) years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to prepare executive summaries for senior leadership and develop information papers utilizing analysis to include statistical data.
Working Environment & Conditions
- Expertise in tactical radio systems and tactical satellite communications systems.
- Experience working at various Army senior level staffs with Force Management understanding.
- Ability to review and analyze operational impacts of requirements/capabilities development, resourcing, testing, and acquisition.
- Understanding of Army organization, Joint doctrine and OSD processes.
- Force Management and Army equipment fielding experience are desirable.
- Understanding and experience with Army Acquisition processes is desired.
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.