|As an RPA Program Analyst, you will provide substantive support to the organization’s Robotic Process Automation efforts. This support will include full life-cycle software development, including the development of an architectural and governance strategy. Because of the nature of the required duties, this position requires an individual with knowledge of DoD and the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensures requirements are documented, traceable, and testable through to implementation.
- Manages full life cycle implementations including functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, user acceptance testing and deployment, training, and defining support procedures.
- Responsible for planning and requirements activities, including updating existing timelines and roadmaps, drafting concept papers and justifications, conducting high-level scope assessments, and identifying/mitigating project risks.
- Responsible for drafting communications, briefings, and customer training materials related to the project.
- Conducts business and IT stakeholder interviews, collecting and analyzing data to generate recommendations based on business value.
- Facilitating meetings, presentations, and requirements gathering sessions involving multiple stakeholders from different organizations.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion often with deadline pressure.
- Coordinates joint efforts with other groups and offices and maintain accountability of all assigned tasks.
- Assist other team members in other specialties as needed to accomplish the overall mission.
- Active DoD-issued Top Secret level security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field and eight (8) or more years of related experience; Masters’ Degree highly preferred
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Experience taking business processes and capturing them into documentation which can be repeated into a RPA Solution
- Business Analyst experience highly desired in full life-cycle software development, to support the development of an architectural and governance strategy of a cutting-edge technology
- Experience planning, coordinating and sequencing IT delivery tasks
- Background in the development of documentation such as: Concept Papers, progress reports, presentations, meeting agendas, high-level requirement overview documentation, user stories, Epics, and customer marketing and training materials
- Understanding and knowledge of software development, testing, change, project management methodologies, concepts, practices, procedures, and standards
- Highly motivated professional and capable of managing demanding workload while prioritizing and managing competing priorities
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, critical thinking, and leadership courage
- Strong organizational management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Powerful analytical and problem-solving skills – including the ability to develop solutions in new and creative ways
- Advanced MS Word and PowerPoint skills; proficient Excel and Outlook application skills
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion
- Experience with navigating the Pentagon’s processes is desirable
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.